Our team of experienced operatives and fleet of specialist machine has been busy throughout the year with environmental contracting works in large infrastructure projects, forestry and woodland translocation…
- 3000+ machine hours worked translocating over 10,000m3 ancient woodlands
- 2500+ machine hours on new ecologically sensitive Prinoth 13t tracked dumpers
- 12000+ hours with tree shears & mulchers
- 100,000+ man hours worked with No RIDDORs
- £1 Million+ invested in new equipment
- 4,000+ hours completed on canal side ecological mitigation works incl. 24/7 water rescue teams
- 20,000 m3 + hardwood chip re purposed into premium biomass wood chip
- 5,000+ tonnes timber produced for the sawmill and firewood market
- Multiple sites inspected and controlled for Oak Processionary Moth (OPM)
- 3 ecology mitigation ponds created
- Creation of more than 150 Deadwood habitats
- 400% increase in Midlands area business, 2 year after PBL acquisition of Midland Tree Surgeons
We pride ourselves on having the right tool for the job, and have made some new purchases:
- Axsel AX10045 Chipper with 1m infeed
- Fendt 942 Tractor
- Dymax HPX Tree Shear – first with 16” x 180° hydraulic rotator
- Sampo Forwarder
- CAT High FlowEexcavator
- Rotating Dumper 13t
We have undertaken our usual range of diverse projects, each of which requires a bespoke approach. Our rigorous methods ensure that we meet all the latest compliance standards.
We have the right machinery, skills, experiences and capabilities to manage your Tree & Vegetation Clearance, whether its mechanised tree clearance, whole tree chipping, forestry mulching, woodland translocation, tree surgery, etc., all work is carried out with the most stringent compliance measures.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.