Practicality Brown have a new 942 Fendt (400hp) with a new PTO crane fed chipper that needs an operator!
We need a skilled and trained plant operator to join our team based in Iver, Buckinghamshire. We are offering industry competitive rates on a minimum 40hr week, plus overtime and 20 days holiday per year
If you have experience of working on vegetation clearance projects, whether within the forestry or construction sectors, and want to contribute to a growing team, then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
- NPTC FMO for forwarder & crane or crane-fed whole-tree chippers
- CPCS tractor operator.
- Hold a valid drivers licence
- Experience in operating crane fed chipper
- A positive attitude and can work in a team
- HGV licence
- Experience of working on construction sites
- Within commutable distance to Iver, Buckinghamshire, or willing to re-locate or stay away from home during the week
- CPCS Excavator operator with experience of using tree shears
- have own transport
- To operate our plant productively and safely
- To work as a team in a positive manner
- To undertake and record plant checks, undertake basic plant maintenance, and report any faults or damage
- Work to our company values.
Practicality Brown is a vegetation clearance contractor with 35 years’ experience in the tree clearance industry. We have an extensive fleet of plant and equipment as well as experienced in-house operators. We are based out of our premises in Iver, Buckinghamshire, where we have a yard, office, workshops and a woodchip processing hub. We invest heavily in our plant and equipment and most importantly our staffs training and professional development, enabling us to provide an industry-leading service to our clients.
How to Apply
To apply for the position, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com
If suitable we will aim to get back to you within 2-5 working days, thank you for your application.
Practicality Brown are an equal opportunity employer, operating in compliance with the Equalities Act 2010