We are looking for an experienced Landscaping Team Leader to assume the day to day responsibility for current projects.
- Iver, Buckinghamshire
- £30,000-£35,000 DOE
- 28 days holidays incl bank holidays
This is a working role overseeing and managing prestigious, mainly private soft landscape, projects with a bias towards semi-mature trees and instant hedging. The Landscaping Team Leader will achieve top quality finishes, enjoys working with discerning clients and understands attention to detail, as well as meeting agreed targets.
Duties will include:
- Day to day organisation of individual projects
- Take responsibility for other members within the installation team
- Ensuring that projects are completed to the required quality
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures
- Full UK driving licence and good driving record
- Team Leader/Supervisory experience in soft landscaping or Horticulture
- Good horticultural and plant knowledge
In addition, the successful candidate is likely to have some or all of the following:
- Be able to motivate and train other team members and subcontract labour.
- Have private client soft landscape project experience.
- Have experience of working to a show garden standard
- Have Horticultural qualifications, SSSTS, CAT scan and First Aid certificates.
- Be strong and physically fit, and happy working outdoors.
- Have good spoken English.
- Be reliable and hard working.
- Be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels within the business
- Have machine tickets (Telehandler/mini-excavator).
- Be able to drive a trailer (HGV would be a bonus too)
- Live within sensible daily distance of Iver, Bucks
We do NOT expect you to have all of the above and necessary training will be given as required to the successful candidate.
Renumeration will be above industry average and based on past experience and suitability, with the £30k – 35k per annum range as a guide.
The standard working week is 40 hours Monday to Friday, and overtime is paid at time and a half, with typical overtime in busy periods being 4-12 hours per week.
Paid holiday is 28 days incl bank holidays.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter, or to ask for more information