Practicality Brown was asked to plant two large trees into small residential gardens on a new boundary of a University in Camden Town, London. The residents had their existing trees removed during the demolition of the old boundary wall to make way for the erection of a new one. Each replacement tree had to be carefully craned from over the building from street side to the small back gardens, where the trees were planted. One tree was a magnificent Bullbay (Magnolia Grandiflora) and the other a beautiful Japanese cherry ( Prunus Yedoensis). The residents’ commented that our team were professional and helpful and that they would recommends us to friends and family in the future.
- Best Pleached Trees (Our Top 5 trees we recommend)11 January 2019 - 9:33 am
- The Best Autumn Trees With Beautiful Colours [12 trees we recommend]4 October 2018 - 4:20 pm
- Top 10 Trees for hot dry summers26 July 2018 - 3:50 pm
- RHS Hampton Court Flower Show 2018 Awards12 July 2018 - 2:32 pm
- Garden Flower Shows 201819 June 2018 - 4:21 pm
All photographs and content are Copyright © Practicality Brown Limited.
All Rights Reserved.
Registered Company No: 02114017
VAT Registration No: GB460755932
Practicality Brown Ltd
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
(Not Bank Holidays)
Viewing by appointment only, please call to arrange