With a reputation for sourcing specimen trees, we were asked to supply and plant an Oak tree in Datchet to commemorate Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Celebration. We supplied a Quercus Robur (English Oak) which was 30 cm girth with a spread of about 3 metres and around 7 metres high. This village event started in the Church with a service of thanks-giving and then the choir, schoolchildren and congregation left the Church in a procession to the Village Green where the Lord Montagu together with the head boy and girl of locals Datchet Schools, planted the Elizabeth II Oak tree, which had been commissioned by Datchet Parish Council. Lord Montagu cut the ribbon on the commemorative bench next to the Oak tree. Practicality Brown Ltd maintained the tree until it was fully established.
- Mixed Native Instant Hedges13 March 2019 - 2:53 pm
- Beech Instant Hedge available now21 January 2019 - 2:57 pm
- Best Pleached Trees (Our Top 5 trees we recommend)11 January 2019 - 9:33 am
- The Best Autumn Trees With Beautiful Colours [12 trees we recommend]4 October 2018 - 4:20 pm
- Top 10 Trees for hot dry summers26 July 2018 - 3:50 pm
All photographs and content are Copyright © Practicality Brown Limited.
All Rights Reserved.
Registered Company No: 02114017
VAT Registration No: GB460755932
Practicality Brown Ltd
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
(Not Bank Holidays)
Viewing by appointment only, please call to arrange