Excavator & Attachments
We have a number of attachments for our Komatsu excavators, including:
- Dymax 10″ tree shears; ideal for felling small trees and hedgerows
- Dymax 14″ tree shears; an economical way to fell and present whole trees up to 14″ diameter for chipping when working with a whole tree chipper. These US-built, high output attachment s can have optional tilt rotataion up to 180 degree, which allows pollarding and delimbing of trees to be undertaken more easily.
- Dymax 16″ tree shears; an impressive, quick and safe way to fell trees in a controlled manner, it also features a rotator allowing it to section fell and pollard trees
- Flail mulchers for contaminated sites or steep banks, including heavy duty FAE and Berti Mulchers
- Root rakes; ideal for grubbing up and cleaning tree stumps prior to mulching
- Timber grabs for handling and sorting felling material
- Selector grabs for rehandling timber and brash material
- Various grading buckets, digging buckets
- Woodcracker; an excavator-mounted trunk splitter will efficiently split log up to 40″ diameter read for chipping
- Specially adapted Boughton 15t timber winch for safe controlled felling of awkward trees.