The Practicality Brown Difference
We help to create landscapes and green screens for individuals, designers, architects and property developers across the UK, offering a truly comprehensive service, including as the planning, preparation, planting and aftercare:
- Planning plant locations, allowing for sightlines and practicalities of access
- Preparation of the new sites considering soil PH, drainage and method of irrigation
- Planting aspects including machinery required, staking/securing requirements and compost/soil for backfilling
- Aftercare for newly plants, which require regular and measured watering and feeding to ensure they establish and thrive in the new environment
We will work with you to ensure your plants are delivered at a time suitable for your project.
Costs: Our delivery costs vary by distance, size of order (and therefore size of vehicle required) and delivery type. We will provide you with a delivery costs in our detailed quotation.
Deliveries: Please note that mature hedges and trees by their nature, are heavy and awkward to manoeuvre, so make sure you have thought through the logistics of planting your new purchases, or use our delivery and plant service.
Our delivery options are:
- Curbside delivery – customer provides the man or machine power to offload from the delivery lorry
- Delivery with offload – offloaded to a position as near to planting area as practicable
- Delivery and plant – the complete planting service
Make an enquiry
Let us know exactly what you are looking for and we will start working on your enquiry; with over three decades of experience, we can offer advice too.