Practicality Brown worked on the dual carriage scheme of the A11 in Norfolk, which involved cutting and mulching of 1000’s of tree stumps, day and night. Conditions where made worse by the extreme weather; excessive rain followed by heavy snow, however no day’s work was lost, particularly due to our determination to complete the project although the sandy soil might have helped. This important scheme brought a much needed doubling of the A11 through Thetford and circumnavigates the Elveden Estate, where our Instant Hedge is grown.
- Top 5 Hedges for Screening & Privacy22 September 2020 - 11:32 am
- Easy to plant Instant Hedge available for delivery now!!8 April 2020 - 3:53 pm
- Evergreen Oak Screening10 December 2019 - 1:52 pm
- Kew Gardens now with Practical Instant Hedge9 December 2019 - 1:26 pm
- Practicality Brown buys first Sampo Forwarder in UK15 October 2019 - 3:53 pm
All photographs and content are Copyright © Practicality Brown Limited.
All Rights Reserved.
Registered Company No: 02114017
VAT Registration No: GB460755932
Practicality Brown Ltd
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
(Not Bank Holidays)
Viewing by appointment only, please call to arrange