|Species||Latin||Foliage||Pruning||Annual growth||Aspect||Soil acceptance||pH||Leaves|
|Common Laurel||Prunus laurocerasus||Evergreen||Once in July or August||Fast30-40cm||Sun to shade||All except shallow chalk||Neutral to slightly acidic||Large shiny green. Thick and leathery|
- The Best Autumn Trees With Beautiful Colours [12 trees we recommend]4 October 2018 - 4:20 pm
- Top 10 Trees for hot dry summers26 July 2018 - 3:50 pm
- RHS Hampton Court Flower Show 2018 Awards12 July 2018 - 2:32 pm
- Garden Flower Shows 201819 June 2018 - 4:21 pm
- Semi-Mature Trees at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 201829 May 2018 - 4:25 pm
All photographs and content are Copyright © Practicality Brown Limited.
All Rights Reserved.
Registered Company No: 02114017
VAT Registration No: GB460755932
Practicality Brown Ltd
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
(Not Bank Holidays)
Viewing by appointment only, please call to arrange