Practicality Brown worked on the dual carriage scheme of the A11 in Norfolk, which involved cutting and mulching of 1000’s of tree stumps, day and night. Conditions where made worse by the extreme weather; excessive rain followed by heavy snow, however no day’s work was lost, particularly due to our determination to complete the project although the sandy soil might have helped. This important scheme brought a much needed doubling of the A11 through Thetford and circumnavigates the Elveden Estate, where our Instant Hedge is grown.
- The Best Autumn Trees With Beautiful Colours [12 trees we recommend]4 October 2018 - 4:20 pm
- Top 10 Trees for hot dry summers26 July 2018 - 3:50 pm
- RHS Hampton Court Flower Show 2018 Awards12 July 2018 - 2:32 pm
- Garden Flower Shows 201819 June 2018 - 4:21 pm
- Semi-Mature Trees at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 201829 May 2018 - 4:25 pm
All photographs and content are Copyright © Practicality Brown Limited.
All Rights Reserved.
Registered Company No: 02114017
VAT Registration No: GB460755932
Practicality Brown Ltd
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
(Not Bank Holidays)
Viewing by appointment only, please call to arrange